Year 6 have the following to share with their parents tonight.
- Letter about e-safety and recent happenings.
- Homework folder to help with SATs revision over the Easter Holiday.
- Study book reading and trying examples in the books.
- MyMaths, homework has been set, however the children know exactly how to find work that hasn’t been set that they are able to do.
- Easter Egg raffle tickets 50p each, up to three each allowed! The draw is tomorrow (Friday)
Please look through both with your child. The homework shouldn’t be completed all at once, little and often will help keep the children ticking over the holiday.
Happy Easter to you all